We spent the weekend at odds
unable to have a normal conversation
because I wouldn't let us
I think if I allowed it to be so
we would never have resolution
he just wants it all to stop
freeze in place
the truth is
M is exhausted by waiting for a magical moment to happen when the pressure on him will be off
when he will finally be divorced
when he will have enough resources at work
when he will have enough money
when he will have the time to be the dad he wants to be
when he will have a solution for us
but life is funny
because there's never a time when it's easy
never
life is hard
we have to work through it
we have to put what we want on the priority list
and accept that other things will not make the list
and I know some of you must be thinking, "SFP -- step up -- break up with him! -- why are you waiting for him to make a decision!"
because
that's who we are
I have asked to take a break
yeah
like Ross and Rachel
only -- keep what works with us
be friends
and his response was
"I need to think about it. I think it may be the most sensible answer, but I have never intended for us to just go separate ways and not have one another at all so that is not a worry. I love you too."
so
I'm in limbo
for another day
You are in limbo.
ReplyDeleteBut you've been clear about what you want and need. And - you said it - this will pass.
And beating will happen.
:=)
aisha
It seems to me you are doing the right things, the things you can do in your situation. I hope things work out for the best.
ReplyDelete-sin
Only you can choose the right thing to do for yourself.
ReplyDeleteLife is hard, but most days we need to put on our big boy pants and face the world and make hard decisions.
When I was with Bossman he too made excuse after excuse and then more excuses...yes and then some more.
It wasn't until I walked away and into Master's arms that he woke up.
It was too late for he and I , however he is still my dearest closest friend, my confidant, my rock and will be until the day I am no longer on this earth.
Continue to be truthful to yourself and yes, this too will pass.
~faithful
Limbo is not a nice play to be, but you both seem to be level headed in making the right decisions and ones that work for you both, not easy decisions im sure.
ReplyDeleteYour both being honest with yourselves and realistic and thats always for the best no matter what path it may lead you down.
x
You said it best, "we have to put what we want on the priority list
ReplyDeleteand accept that other things will not make the list".
You have made your needs clear. Wishing the best for you.
-S
You know how in agreement I am with all said here...we've said it before,....I've said it before, and YOU've said it to me, too...
ReplyDeletewe submissives understand all about prioritizing...I'm not sure the Doms in our lives always get that. I'm glad there is talking, and I hope there is listening (from his side). You know how mad I am at him for doing this to you, as mad as you were when my Sir and I were in trouble.
Here for you, always.
Hugs.
nilla
I have my own DD blog
ReplyDelete1950princess.blogspot.co.uk
Princess