So -- I'm out there again
and yes -- I know -- I can hear you all tisk tisk tisking -- that it's too soon
and of course it is
I'm in mourning
but
I've been in mourning for longer than you know
and
I am mad at M
and hurting
and also
alone and needy
so -- I've been talking to this wonderful man
and he's unavailable -- married
Dr H asked me today why I choose emotionally unavailable men -- I resisted giving him the finger because He's a big mean Dom too
and he's right
I do
but I wonder if this guy -- we'll call him B -- isn't what I need right now
He's temporary
and delicious
and I won't tell you some of the naughty things he did to me in the parking lot of Starbucks
even if you beg
I wonder if I don't need someone to help me transition
some one unavailable
and sweet
and naughty
but who's really not a Dom
because
I think I could be way to vulnerable right now to get involved with another Dom
for a bit.
food for thought
I need to go finish was B started.
he sounds yummy.
ReplyDeleteFuck common sense just for once.
-sin
So glad you decided to meet him afterall.
ReplyDelete-S
you deserve delicious
ReplyDeletePlease Please Please tell us!
~faithful
Some of the naughty things? He did a lot of them? It's not kind of you to say this, our minds are somewhat boggled.
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, dear, you should get yourself together and be happy from the inside before you go looking for fulfillment elsewhere. Happiness is an inside job. Why hold back from Mr B? Just enjoy yourself - but not looking for fulfillment, that should come of its own accord, when it is ready to.