Saturday, November 19, 2011

VBA

I have some new followers

WELCOME FOLLOWERS!

and it's certainly because the lovely Aisha nominated me for a VBA aware -- Versatile Bloggers Award

which has given me the boost

yay!

I hope I can keep you -- this blog is as much about the rest of my life as it is about my life in kink

The rules are - you have to nominate 15 blogs that you love -- and tell 7 things about yourself that others don't know

which is going to be tough
because you guys know a huge amount about me
and what you don't know

I'm not telling.

but I imagine I'll come up with that.

I don't regularly read 15 blogs -- but I'll give it a shot (but won't email them -- because -- well -- it goes against my "no chain letter" policy -- plus -- most of them have gotten awards from someone else!  And Yes -- I'm bound to miss a few  -- I'm essentially a lazy reader -- if there were a sex haiku site -- I would be all over that shit.

#1 Read -- Aisha over at http://beingaisha.wordpress.com/ - First read every day.  Partially because she blogs at the crack of dawn -- but mostly because she speaks to my soul.  Great read -- Great blogger -- Great person.

#2 -- Sin -- http://findingmysubmission.blogspot.com/  -- I love Sin -- she's salty.  That savory read that you go back to.  Dark -- but wonderful.  She and MoS have been good counsel for me in the past -- and I never fail to read (although I often fail to comment)

#3 -- http://vanillamom.wordpress.com/ -- Who doesn't love Nilla?  So prolific and filthy.  And yet so very real.  I am about a once a week reader -- since I'm not allowed to cum without the man -- I have to stay away from hot stories.

#4 --  http://curiouserandcuriouser-alice.blogspot.com/ -- I do love me some Alice.  I feel like I know them.  I feel her struggles and her joys.  Again - there's a theme -- she's so very very real -- I feel like I could be sitting in her living room having tea chatting about the ups and downs of our days

#5 -- http://knottylittlemonkey.blogspot.com/  -- How much do I love lil monkey -- even though she keeps threatening to stop blogging -- it's addictive -- isn't it LM?

#6 - http://discoveringalice.blogspot.com/ -- Go say hello to Alice # 2 a fairly new read.  I'm enjoying her journey of discovery --

#7 - http://hiswyldrose.blogspot.com/ -- Rose, Rose, Rose -- One of my early supporters in the Peaceful Submissive days.....thoughtful and always a delightful read.

#8 -- http://onesubsmission.blogspot.com/ -- J -- is she a Domme?  is she a sub? -- I've never understood switching and I love the peek into her world.

# 9 -- http://areluctantbitch.blogspot.com/ -- BTW these are not in order.  my JZ is a THINKER -- and a brilliant writer as well -- (and has been a great friend and advisor)

#10 -- http://undercontracttomywife.blogspot.com/ -- Mick and Molly (and company) - warm, welcoming and very very real -- the fantasy of so many of us seeing how they make kink work -- every day -- happily ever after.

#11 -- http://hntanon.blogspot.com/ -- a great photo blog -- containing 2 photos of me (but you'll have to dig to find them)

I know I've left someone off -- that I've forgotten someone -- and I hate that -- but these are my daily/weekly reads

#12 -- oh -- and MOUSE -- http://aslavestale.blogspot.com/

ok -- 7 things about me

1.  I sleep with a stuffed dog -- every night -- snuggled in my death grip.

2.  I love liverwurst.

3.  I've always wanted to set up my house with a high shelf in every single room lined completely with books (I loved loved loved Aisha's house which is COVERED with full bookshelves)

4.  I never never never give out my phone number -- ever.  and I don't get telemarketing calls -- ever.  And I can be pretty snotty about it if you ask me for it.  the answer is NO.

5.  I cannot keep plants alive.  I need something that meows, bites, growls or says, "hey mom what's for dinner" if it wants to live. -- so that leaves out birds and fish too.

6.  The great love of my life was a cute little dog that I adopted on Mother's Day the year that I lost my first pregnancy.  I had him for 13 years and I'm not sure that I will ever get over his loss.

7.  I am a really really bad housekeeper -- I hate cleaning house more than anything -- in fact I have to bribe myself with treats to get it done and often will set a timer to make myself clean for a certain amount of time before I'm allowed to take a break or get on the internet.

Happy Blogging!

6 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea how much I love your blog? Not just because you say nice things about me - it just dances with "you-ness." I love that.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. "dances with 'you-ness'" is the perfect way to put it!
    I've loved you since well before you were hingeho.
    I love you still. ;-p

    Thank you, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree Aisha, I love it too. It often makes me laugh. Who could forget the drive through moment?

    I love the things we don't know about you. If you ever get those bookshelves and you need some extra stuff for them, let me know I have about 15 boxes of books waiting for me to sneak them into the library about 3 at a time, which is all they will take in donations at a time. Sad...

    Send me your phone number and we'll work out the details. Giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol -- um -- this blog was about YOU guys -- not how much you love ME -- (don't stop!)

    thanks guys

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I click your link on a very regular basis ( well you did say "don't stop") Seriously, your honesty shines through. Please continue just as you are..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you too!!!Aisha's dead on with the dancing you-ness! and for nominating me, i have a present for you. Sex Haiku.

    http://eccespanko.blogspot.com/2011/11/monday-photo-haiku-late-again.html

    Haiku is my favorite poetic form. We should do a monday Haiku.

    ReplyDelete