Sunday, November 13, 2011

Corner Time - continued

He mocks me a bit

as I'm humping his leg

and I'm past embarrassment

he tells me to get on my knees on the chair

I turn around

still blindfolded
but somehow not struggling with the darkness

he has me

I'm kneeling on the chair

hands on the wall in the corner to keep the chair from tipping over

No he says

stick out your ass

I bend so my breasts are against the back of the chair
I present myself

and he slaps my ass -- sticking out -- asking to be spanked
fucked

I'm dripping wet

he trails his cock between my legs

coating it

and presses it against my ass

and I whimper again

"I'm not ready" I think

he scolds gently, "be a good girl"

and I relax

as he slides into my ass

and fucks me

not down the road

not hours into saying hello

he walks in the room

and fucks my ass

7 comments:

  1. O, my.

    Yikes.

    That's um, a pretty hot beginning, Sfp. There's more to come? Or um, i guess to cum, right?

    aisha

    P.S. word verification was "leash" I swear. Are there going to be leashes involved???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aisha -- (laughing) - yes more to cum. But no -- no leashes -- we had a mishap with the collar and leash and he's opted not to use it

    which is not to say that he doesn't keep me on a short leash when I'm there

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how that "gg" phrase has such power. I agree - very, very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @PL -- thank you -- it's easy when you have something to say

    @Alice -- it does have a lot of power

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy humping

    I am going to send your last 3 posts to Master....

    Just cause.. I WANT THIS :)

    ~faithful

    p.s. Word Verification- "logstreo"
    and oh boy- what a treo of posts you logged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @faithful

    oh -- lol -- watch out what you wish for

    and thanks -- there's a bit more to log

    sfp

    ReplyDelete