Saturday, November 26, 2011

500th Post

Wow -- hard to believe that this is my 500th post

it's a shock

I've nearly stopped blogging a few times -- but something always brings me back
it's you guys

you bring me back

because I'm not just here talking to myself -- I have all of you.

So -- since I started this blog -- a bit over a year ago -- I've made quite a journey

I had my heart broken
I learned to date again
I struggled with the idea of being -- or not being vanilla again
I slept with some I shouldn't have
I slept with some I don't regret

I learned about selfishness
and generosity

I made new friends

I took important new steps in my journey

I met a blog friend in person
and transformed her into a real friend

and I healed -- and fell in love again

I jumped in

sometimes to my detriment

but I jumped in
and swam

thank you for joining me on my journey

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on a wonderful blog and more so on your personal growth!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including us on your journey! And for continuing to do so... I love reading about your thoughts, feelings, adventures, and everything else whether or not it is D/s related. I've especially like hearing about your adoption journey and I hope things with that are going well! Congrats on your 500th post! What a milestone!

    Hugs

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me want to read your blog from the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Hope to catch up with your older posts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog - congrats on 500 - here's to many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    You know I love your blog, and am delighted that you continue blogging, and that you hit the 500 mark!!! That's HUGE!

    And i'm glad I'm the blog friend you met ~~ :-)

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much

    there's no way I would be here still blogging if you weren't here still reading!

    it's sweet to get your congratulations -- let's see how long it takes to get to 1000!

    sfp

    ReplyDelete