Saturday, February 16, 2013

Another week completed

So we've survived the first 2 weeks -- and other than a few bruises

we are no worse for wear

the girls are settling in
we are getting a routine
and we are becoming a family

Yes -- I dream of the day when I am able to say more to girls than just

flush the toilet
have you brushed your teeth
and no -- it's 31 degrees- -you cannot wear your shorts.

Today we are waiting for the casa worker to come -- she is a volunteer child's advocate - and important part of the process.

in the meantime

Sir P and I are growing closer
he's becoming very important to me
and very important to the balance in this house

even though he's not here

he's someone I've been able to talk to
when the stories from the girls make me want to cry

liar

when the stories from the girls make me cry

when he assigned me masturbation every other night - -and as much more often as I want
I thought

well - I'll do it because he tells me to

I think I thought that a big part of its was just making time for it

but that's not it

it's that the stress and pressure and exhaustion literally SUCK THE SEXUALITY OUT of life

perhaps it's a good way to keep you from having more kids if the ones you have are stressing you out - -by making you have sex less?

so while I am able to perform the act of masturbation

cumming is not necessarily coming easily

I have to approach it from different angles
and sometimes

I have to concede
and move on

until I can perform a sneak attack
and finish my task

because this is a vital part of me
and I don't want to go back to that girl
who never had sex
and thought she didn't care

this girl is a much happier girl.

7 comments:

  1. When things start to settle down with your girls the sex part will come into place. Did you have to do a course to do adoption?
    Ashly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is more about keeping the sub side alive.

    As for the adoption - oh - yes -- 10 weeks of classes - 50 hours of continuous training each year.

    It's intense
    and they do prepare you for it
    it's still hard
    as you well know

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Had 40 hours plus all the support you want. The felling apart from a good time with the wife is when the kids realy trust you, that is gold
    Ashly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy....no...thrilled for you!!!

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sir P is a brilliant man..stress is a powerful sex killer...good on you for fighting it back one orgasm at a time.

    hugs and smoother days ahead, dear friend,

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear things are going well. With consistent baby steps you will get your mojo back.

    The girl who was happy to never have sex was me for over 5 years and that was while living with my then husband. Now its never enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "it's that the stress and pressure and exhaustion literally SUCK THE SEXUALITY OUT of life"

    It is so true, sfp. Something that I think a lot of people struggle with, but you put it so succinctly.

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete