Friday, December 23, 2011

Sick

So I'm laid up
right before Christmas

sigh

which is fine -- except I need to go see the rentals and it's a 3 1/2 hour drive

Sinus infection and bronchitis

and I've decided to look on the bright side

1.  there's no kids yet -- so we can do whatever we want for the holiday
2.  I'm not contagious -- so I don't have to worry about getting the rentals sick
3.  I have a 4 day weekend and will start feeling better now that I have some drugs in my system
4.  I have netflix and a comfy couch
5.  I live alone and I can eat Chili Cheese Fries as "sick food" if I want to and no one will give me crap
6.  It's not an M weekend -- so I'm not trying to make something work that would just not work.

so

Cheese fries have been eaten
tea is brewing
Love Actually is on the DVR

and all the presents are bought -- and will be shortly wrapped

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

sfp

7 comments:

  1. Tea rest and antibiotics -- I'll be better before you know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon :) I love "Love Actually"!

    Take care. Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Eve now ~ hope you're feeling much better today and the rest of the weekend is fabulous.

    love,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm cheese fries heal everything!

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun! i enjoyed browsing all the great stuff on this site. thanks for posting.
    readers who may be interested in learning about the sometimes dark and secret world of phone sex operators are also welcome here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was )*( that close to watching Love Actually on Christmas Eve eve as well! Sorry you feel punky, glad the drugs are working, and who says cheeze fries can't help...?

    *smiling*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete