Starting the next leg of my life -- committed to be less risk adverse -- and take a leap -- or two
LOL!!you naughty girl!Too too funny!nilla
You make me giggle :)smilesbutterfly
I saw one at the grocery store and couldn't stop laughing.sfp
Love it!! Thanks for the giggle!Take care. Sky
I got one of those one year... it's hard to actually eat them. I eventually threw it away because it got too difficult to keep lint and dirt and dust from sticking to it.
LOL!!
ReplyDeleteyou naughty girl!
Too too funny!
nilla
You make me giggle :)
ReplyDeletesmiles
butterfly
I saw one at the grocery store and couldn't stop laughing.
ReplyDeletesfp
Love it!! Thanks for the giggle!
ReplyDeleteTake care. Sky
I got one of those one year... it's hard to actually eat them. I eventually threw it away because it got too difficult to keep lint and dirt and dust from sticking to it.
ReplyDelete