Maybe I should read things after I write them
because
sometimes -- sometimes what we think
we're saying
and what we come off as saying
are not the same at all
my last post
was meant to be about
how funny we subs are
how we can
be super conceited
and insecure
all at once
and apparently -- it came off as a pity party
before I finished writing it
he called me
so I finished it up and hit publish
smiling
let this be a lesson to me
read before you post
but in honor of that
I'm going to just publish this one
typos and mixed messages be damned
sfp
(PS -- thank you for all your sweet words)
Laughing... yep, i've done that before too.
ReplyDeleteFor what it's worth, i didn't think your last post was a pity party, i thought you were laughing at yourself a little bit.... and laughing at our ability to make everything about ourselves.
In any case, glad you're not censoring now!
aisha