I have a friend, Diego.
I started chatting with him a few weeks ago
actually maybe about the same time I started to chat with BB
and he's been really helpful and supportive through this process.
and through some tough things that are going on at work.
He's seeing someone
and I'm wrapped up in trying things out with BB
so seeing each other hasn't been on the table.
as I get more and more frustrated with BB
Diego's been counseling patience
even though
I sort of think
I more than think
that Diego doesn't really want things to play out with BB
I think he wants me as I am
available to chat
and tease
and flirt with
I think he wants me as a possibility
I sort of like him as a possibility too
but he's smart enough to let this play out
and not pour poison in my ear
So
today is Thursday
and BB's
well
BB called me last night for exactly 4 minutes
before he got a business call he had to take
but
y'all
He's too busy to send me a text?
really?
haven't I been down this road before with M?
too busy to see me
but even M called me every day
took 10 seconds to think of me and send a text
A sub cannot submit without a Dom
He is such a wonderful man when I get a taste of him
but if I wanted an absent wonderful man -- I could have stayed with M
who I love
I think it's good that you are taking a stand here. You HAVE been doing this dance already and it didn't work out well ...why shouldn't you have someone who has time for you? It's not like you don't deserve that...we all do.
ReplyDeleteif it helps, at all, on the times when Master is "distant" from me? I *always* call him on it. We too went down that road, and managed to recover from it. So if there's a time he can't contact me? He'll let me know. And it doesn't last for days at a time, either. I have a very low tolerance for being ignored...i live that in my vanilla life and refuse to accept that its even a smidge okay in my D/s world.
or as I like to say...ignore me? No fuckin' way!
:)
I think Diego sounds intriguing.
Hug as you sort this shit all out. *sigh* it's such a frigging *process* isn't it?
nilla
i'm glad you're standing where you are. Yeah.
ReplyDeleteWhat 'nilla said.
hugs,
aisha
Diego sounds smart and intriguing and I like the name.
ReplyDeleteDoes BB know he is about to lose you? Not that he should not understand this already as a Dom. Maybe that is the fire he needs to step it up if not too late already. Men are so frustrating sometimes.
hugs too,
~faithful
If he can't make time for you now, he probably never will. It's good that you're recognizing the problem and not letting yourself get into a situation where you might get hurt. Still, though, maybe you should tell him exactly what you're feeling. Maybe if he knew he might try to make more time for you. If he doesn't, well then you'll know exactly where you stand with him.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Turiya