Saturday, July 30, 2011

Today

I'm going to see him today.

He sent me my instructions -- and even those are that wonderful combination of sweet romance and domliness.

and I'm up too early

I would get in my car and start driving-- but he's already approved my departure plan which does not include leaving at 7am -- too early for check in.

but I have things to do to fill my time

I need to touch up my shaving --

and choose my panties -- I need to bring a supply that are "pretty not playful" and that I don't mind if they meet their demise -- so I guess the panties with a cartoon cat and earmuffs that says "brrrrrr" is not what he has in mind.

well -- I love those panties anyway -- would hate to see them ripped up.

so I'm headed 3 hours away to closer to where he lives -- I found a cute hotel nearby with a kitchenette -- so I can cook.

and

I know I should be more nervous -- and I will get more nervous as the time comes -- but -- I have to tell you

the nervous is just drowned out by the happy.

and this time tomorrow I know I'll be bruised and used and tear stained and drained of energy -- and I'll be happier still.

I'm off to go take care of business --

hugs -- kisses and spanks to you all

sfp

10 comments:

  1. Oh sweet subsis....(i'm still laughing at "looming" from your previous post, btw)...i full-on understand the butterflies that are full of happy, exploding in your tummy...

    the nerves will be there too...but mostly...happy.

    Blessed be, sister...or perhaps..beaten be? *grin*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all there with you.
    In spirit, of course.

    (unless you'd care to provide photos?)

    seize the day, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nervous drowned out by the happy...I love it!!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking care of business it the theme lately. Have pain!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! Enjoy!

    p.s. '... panties with a cartoon cat and earmuffs that says "brrrrrr" ...' You see! Why can't we have panties like that!? Sexism pure and simple, ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you - can't wait to hear about it! Living vicariously here... so have double fun.

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm excited too *sits on edge of seat*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fun one... or several. Mick

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for your positive thoughts -- I'm am very tired

    very sore

    and very fucked

    and I satiated?

    I don't think I'll ever slake my thirst for him

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I hadn't read this comment. That's awesome. I'm thrilled for you!
    sin

    ReplyDelete