Monday, February 27, 2012

Quiet

things are really quiet lately

I feel like I should blog
even though I have nothing to say

I've not seen him
and I don't know when we will

in the next few weeks I'm sure

I'm in limbo

waiting

waiting for a placement
waiting to see my man

which is not to say that I'm doing nothing

just

nothing blog-worthy

I slept for hours on Sunday
they say that it's a sign of depression

so I pondered on that one a bit

ponder
ponder
ponder

but no

not depressed
just

lol

sleepy I guess

I wonder if I've been living on drama for so long
that I just don't know what to make of
quiet

but quiet is what I have right now
fleeting though it is
I know

I've been sitting here tonight

no tv
no radio

just listening to the house
and a jet overhead
and the clicking of the keys
as I write to my friends

and I think
quiet's not so bad.

4 comments:

  1. Quiet is important.
    (And sleep is our friend!)
    Take 'em when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in the moment... nothing wrong with that. Good to hear from you though. You know i worry.... {laughing... a little}

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet is good.
    Feel your muscles relax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There may be a day, when you hold your hands over your ears and in your head you're screaming..."where is the quiet?"

    just sayin'...

    :)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete