Sunday, October 16, 2011

A visit

I'm visiting blogland -- because I'm visiting M -- the hotel has internet -- mine doesn't arrive for a few more days.

I'm in the process of moving

responsible people would not have tried to have a visit

we are not always responsible.

I made a commitment to not unpack one single box on Friday night after work so I could come on Saturday

I limited myself to changing the electrical plug on my dryer instead

and came to see my man

sigh

I told you guys that he dropped the L bomb earlier in the week -- but I didn't say it was in text
I opted not to say it or hear it on the phone

until he was ready to say it to me in person

M had an affair when he was married -- it was the catalyst for the divorce. He broke up with the woman -- and tried to make it work the wife.

His heart is still healing

and I can be an "I love you slut" -- saying it ad nauseum
I was being in control

My instructions up on his arrival was to be naked
standing my "my place"
toy bag on the table
blindfold on the bed

I opened the door and moved to my spot
and he came in and kissed me

and got very close
whispering in my ear
you will not speak unless asked a question
do you understand
yes Sir
I love you little girl

and I was left -- overcome with emotion
not allowed to say it back

get your head together sfp
it's game on

the blindfold goes on
and
we go on our journey together

5 comments:

  1. well, whoa.

    hope you get your internet back soon, honey, coz this is one hella ride you're on...

    and isn't it okay that he loves you?

    i know you are a questioner...sometimes it's good to accept ...at face value, at heart value...that we are loved.

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being loved is good! Not being able to say it back is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!

    I hope you're blogging as a word document, you can publish later...lots to process!

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. > ... and I was left -- overcome with emotion
    > not allowed to say it back

    Very nice touch. Sometimes returning a compliment allows you to avoid it sinking in.

    ReplyDelete