Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Observed

After the spanking

and before the massage

I was curled next to him -- and debating in my head

to ask
or not to ask

I really needed to cum

but hated to ask
because

well - he hasn't figured out all my triggers yet
one of which is

it's nearly impossible for me to cum while on my tummy

sorry

not happening

side or back
standing
or even on my knees

but flat on my tummy
rare
or tiny

and he likes that position --
and I can almost get there
but it's a bit frustrating

so I asked if he minded --
he said go ahead

so I put my fingers to work
finding myself sopping wet

and before long -- he moved from my side
and positioned himself
between my spread legs

I couldn't see him
I was a bit lost in the moment
I could

sense him

his face -- right up next to me
feeling my heat on his face

as I had one hand on my clit
and fingers buried inside

he watched
as I came closer and closer to the edge of orgasm
and then crashed over

all the while silent
the occasional touch
or lick

but mostly
watching very very closely

and eventually
taking the place of my fingers

and

like he does

taking me completely over.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm that's lovely.

    I am so happy for you...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like he was very intent on finding out your "trigger".

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete