Sunday, August 14, 2011

Push me-Pull you

There's a lot going on right now

and I'm pulled in a lot of directions

I'm still understaffed at work -- with a huge project looming -- yes -- it's not just Christmas the looms -- projects loom too

and I'm off most of this week

and hopefully going to meet with an agency on Tuesday

and the rentals are coming in tomorrow

and the kiddo is back for a week before I haul her off to college

and

I miss the man

who I'm going to see next weekend

after I drive back from college

yes -- I'm pulled and pushed a lot of directions

His response was

Everything begins and ends at my feet.
all those things are important and must be balanced
but without that foundation you have no comfortable place

I didn't respond for a bit -- so this message came

Is that clear for you?

and he's right
because that's one of the reasons I'm crazy about him

because he helps me find balance

and when I'm pushed and pulled -- he's in the middle

a calm center

and I know that I can do it all.

8 comments:

  1. Sigh...

    Sweet.

    Yes.

    You have found a Where-i-Belong that works for you.

    Nice...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I thought that was a Bible quotation at first. I'm sure there's something just like it in Hosea or one of the Psalms.

    I guess in a D/s relationship you can come out with things like that. The statement would be just as true in a "vanilla" relationship (no?), but in the vanilla world, "nobody talks like that."

    I'm not being rude. This and occasional recent posts of yours touch on issues that are important practically for me.

    Anyway, it sounds nice:)

    PL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! "is that clear for you" omg, sfp I swear, these exact words my Master says often to me when He is making sure I understand my place and exactly what He is trying to convey. Those words almost bring me to my knees in so many ways...desire, peace, safety... He makes me feel all of them. I truly get what you're saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple question.. simple answer

    YES Sir

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your life is going in directions that make me happy. It does me good to have good things happening for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He makes me happy
    and calm
    and all the wet squelchy things as well

    which is all very very nice
    and

    I deserve this

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!

    Yes!!

    YOU DESERVE THIS...100% of this.

    So fucking happy for you...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete