Dompossible wants me to practice with the plug - as he requires it as date-wear
we've been working with the small plug
but last night graduated to the larger plug
It was a rough night with the girls
they were on the warpath with me
and in the end it resulted with one of them with a shoulder strain and a concussion
yeah
great night
meanwhile
I had a date with Dompossible pending
and fortunately he had time on his side and could wait for me
finally
finally
FINALLY
we had our time
and he directed me through the insertion of the smaller plug
and we chatted for a bit as my body got used to it
and when it came time for the larger plug
with his voice in my ear
and warning me not to slack off (as I tend to do -- making several attempts at it)
but just to continue on
until I was successful
and then
it was in
and It was that lovely feeling of fullness and calmness
I was given permission to masturbate
and eventually permission to cum
and when I asked for permission to cum again
came so hard that I shot that plug right out.
yeah
so classy
I spent about 5 minutes giggling with Dompossible
which was just about the most wonderful thing
so nice to know that we can laugh
before I was told to insert it again
and warned that in person - such a thing would bring a penalty
"I would expect no less, Sir"
Tell him to wear a cup...
ReplyDeleteJus sayin
Glad you are getting what you are after!! Must have been a fantastic `O`. It would be a funny if you could not find the plug when you shot it out!
ReplyDeleteHugs Ashly xx
Just what you needed at the end of a wicked night!! He sounds pretty fabulous ... Laughter but retaining control!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Fiona
fun fun fun...plugs hmmm something I have never tried.
ReplyDeleteI think you need a bigger size plug.
ReplyDeleteJust sayin.....
Good thing Dompossible doesn't read here anymore :)
~faithful
well, yanno...it's HARD to hold that sucker in there when your molecules are flying off into the cosmos.
ReplyDelete:)
nilla
this post made me smile ... the dignity of indignity ... love it.
ReplyDeleteOmigoodnessgracious!! THAT is too funny.
ReplyDeletesofia